Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything
#7

I have never collected sets, the cars take up more than enough room without adding giant cardboard boxes to the mix. How much useless track does one person need?

This is the only one I possess:
                                                                                       
I also have extension sets, extra bridges and a number of SCX and Avant Slot off road cars. The only reason they are still boxed is that I haven't got any garage space left to set them up!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 08:57 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 08:59 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Anthony B - 28th-Jun-19, 09:01 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-Jun-19, 09:45 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Fluff - 28th-Jun-19, 11:49 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Jun-19, 01:08 PM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by CMOTD - 29th-Jun-19, 09:54 AM
RE: Sets: Contents, Artwork, show us everything - by woodcote - 29th-Jun-19, 11:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ho Lee Kow
27th-Nov-25, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)