30th-May-22, 02:42 PM
Thanks Beejay & Chris.
The seller was on the right lines then when he said "HPI? No, not HPI" - but he got the 'H' right and the fact it was initials, not a name.
Not too worried about it not being a performer as it looks great and I'll just run and tinker with it at home.
Since you identified it I have found a tech. spec. that mentions a traction magnet but there isn't one - and I see no evidence that there ever was, thankfully.
The seller was on the right lines then when he said "HPI? No, not HPI" - but he got the 'H' right and the fact it was initials, not a name.
Not too worried about it not being a performer as it looks great and I'll just run and tinker with it at home.
Since you identified it I have found a tech. spec. that mentions a traction magnet but there isn't one - and I see no evidence that there ever was, thankfully.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)