26th-Jun-19, 07:21 PM
Personally, I'd wait to find the pair of pit-entry and pit-exit pieces that you need. I can't say I've ever seen them sold as single pieces.
An 'orphan' pit exit piece could be used as a re-entry lane for crashed cars. This was a favorite in the early days of Scalextric digital racing and championed by Adrian Norman (see here). A pit entry can be used as a pit exit - the sensors and solenoid can be removed and the flipper fixed.
If you are limited on space - particularly for a long straight - it is not unusual to maximise the pit lane length by using an out-to-in curved lane changer (CLC) as a pit lane entry with R3 (single lane or standard) round the outside. I do think it would be better (and easier) to use the CLC as the pit entry and convert the straight entry to a passive exit piece. To use with ARC Pro (analogue or digital), the CLC needs the connecting strip underneath the track snipped.
An 'orphan' pit exit piece could be used as a re-entry lane for crashed cars. This was a favorite in the early days of Scalextric digital racing and championed by Adrian Norman (see here). A pit entry can be used as a pit exit - the sensors and solenoid can be removed and the flipper fixed.
If you are limited on space - particularly for a long straight - it is not unusual to maximise the pit lane length by using an out-to-in curved lane changer (CLC) as a pit lane entry with R3 (single lane or standard) round the outside. I do think it would be better (and easier) to use the CLC as the pit entry and convert the straight entry to a passive exit piece. To use with ARC Pro (analogue or digital), the CLC needs the connecting strip underneath the track snipped.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)