25th-Jun-19, 11:48 AM
Mm. Thanks.
No axle tubing allowed - but I do have a Pendle 20k motor and was going to order some Slot.it CH10 screw guides for other cars. Would one be OK for this too?
I'll have to look at their alloy wheels to see if i can spot the right size while I'm on their web site.
Should have said, the racing is on Scalextric Sport Track so maybe some urethane tyres at some point too .....
No axle tubing allowed - but I do have a Pendle 20k motor and was going to order some Slot.it CH10 screw guides for other cars. Would one be OK for this too?
I'll have to look at their alloy wheels to see if i can spot the right size while I'm on their web site.
Should have said, the racing is on Scalextric Sport Track so maybe some urethane tyres at some point too .....

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)