28th-Apr-22, 07:44 AM
Wednesday 27th April
Lindsay surprised me and joined us, sadly his wing car parts didn't arrive in time for his Melbourne racing.
Paul graciously brought his backup Slot.it SCP2 controller in for Robyn and Ian to trial for the day to decide if they liked it or not while I supplied my backup TruSpeed PWMII controller for the same trial. Along with the controller, Paul also provided four of his Ninco 1 cars for a race for those that don't yet have this class, thanks mate.
I do have to say it is fantastic having Robyn in the group, Robyn is our first female to join us and the racing and she certainly has found her favourite car, the 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper, she can drive and race this car exceptionally well, she has enjoyed the car so much hat she bought her own Mini to race, with some tuning and sanding of the body to stop rubbing the mini will certainly break in nicely over time.
At the start of the racing day an hour is put in with practice mode and some car tuning, from there we kicked off the afternoon with the following class racing:
1. Ninco 1's,
2. 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper Fuel Race,
3. Run What Ya Brung (a mixed class), and,
4. Revoslot cars.
Ian (Robyn's partner) is having some issues with deslotting and I can hear and see his frustrations coming out, I totally understand these frustrations as I go through the same thing more often than not, for me it is lack of concentration... and in the beginning was a poor (cheap) controller.
I thank everyone for attending today and would like to send a huge Thank You to Paul for his assistance with the racing, computer, car tuning, knowledge and general help provided to all, thanks mate, it is appreciated.
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Australian Slot Car Group (ASCG) - all things Slot Cars
MrTrax Owners Club
#shenanigans
#slotcartrack
#shenanigansraceway
#shenanigansracewaytaree
#nswslotcargroup
#mrtraxownersclub
#australianslotcars
#australianslotcargroup
#xena
#slotcars
#mrtrax
#mrslotcar
#mrtraxhybrid
#mrslotcarhallam
#MyRentedHome
#MakeRentingFair
Lindsay surprised me and joined us, sadly his wing car parts didn't arrive in time for his Melbourne racing.
Paul graciously brought his backup Slot.it SCP2 controller in for Robyn and Ian to trial for the day to decide if they liked it or not while I supplied my backup TruSpeed PWMII controller for the same trial. Along with the controller, Paul also provided four of his Ninco 1 cars for a race for those that don't yet have this class, thanks mate.
I do have to say it is fantastic having Robyn in the group, Robyn is our first female to join us and the racing and she certainly has found her favourite car, the 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper, she can drive and race this car exceptionally well, she has enjoyed the car so much hat she bought her own Mini to race, with some tuning and sanding of the body to stop rubbing the mini will certainly break in nicely over time.
At the start of the racing day an hour is put in with practice mode and some car tuning, from there we kicked off the afternoon with the following class racing:
1. Ninco 1's,
2. 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper Fuel Race,
3. Run What Ya Brung (a mixed class), and,
4. Revoslot cars.
Ian (Robyn's partner) is having some issues with deslotting and I can hear and see his frustrations coming out, I totally understand these frustrations as I go through the same thing more often than not, for me it is lack of concentration... and in the beginning was a poor (cheap) controller.
I thank everyone for attending today and would like to send a huge Thank You to Paul for his assistance with the racing, computer, car tuning, knowledge and general help provided to all, thanks mate, it is appreciated.
NSW Slot Car Group (NSWSCG)
Australian Slot Car Group (ASCG) - all things Slot Cars
MrTrax Owners Club
#shenanigans
#slotcartrack
#shenanigansraceway
#shenanigansracewaytaree
#nswslotcargroup
#mrtraxownersclub
#australianslotcars
#australianslotcargroup
#xena
#slotcars
#mrtrax
#mrslotcar
#mrtraxhybrid
#mrslotcarhallam
#MyRentedHome
#MakeRentingFair

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)