23rd-Apr-22, 05:29 PM
The coverage looks good. HM Productions do a lot of the Irish rallies, which I enjoy watching on YouTube.
However, I am looking forward to seeing the cars in the flesh. All the stages are pretty fast, and I'm about a mile into the one, at a tight left-hander after a flat-out start. And yes, busy enjoying lots of Spring motorsport - a sprint at Goodwood today, Italian car day at Brooklands next Saturday and back to Goodwood for the first Breakfast Club of the year the following morning.
However, I am looking forward to seeing the cars in the flesh. All the stages are pretty fast, and I'm about a mile into the one, at a tight left-hander after a flat-out start. And yes, busy enjoying lots of Spring motorsport - a sprint at Goodwood today, Italian car day at Brooklands next Saturday and back to Goodwood for the first Breakfast Club of the year the following morning.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)