22nd-Jun-19, 07:31 AM
Tyres are very much a matter of personal preference.
The general rule of thumb is to ask at your local club.
Rears:
I use Slot.IT-E1, NSR Ultra , Policar F22, slot.it-n18 or NSR Red on Ninco track depending on the class of racing
I use ortmann (urethane) or "sculpture" on scalextric sport track depending on the local club rules.
Fronts:
Slot it zeroes or NSR factory fitted tyres.
There is a thread on the other forum regarding slot.it tyres that you might find useful.
https://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.p...%2Bpresent
In summary, there is no ONE tyre that does everything so using different compounds is a normal thing to do.
AlanW
The general rule of thumb is to ask at your local club.
Rears:
I use Slot.IT-E1, NSR Ultra , Policar F22, slot.it-n18 or NSR Red on Ninco track depending on the class of racing
I use ortmann (urethane) or "sculpture" on scalextric sport track depending on the local club rules.
Fronts:
Slot it zeroes or NSR factory fitted tyres.
There is a thread on the other forum regarding slot.it tyres that you might find useful.
https://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.p...%2Bpresent
In summary, there is no ONE tyre that does everything so using different compounds is a normal thing to do.
AlanW

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)