8th-Apr-22, 10:07 PM
Thank you Andy -- I agree they are a little slippery -even on my painted sport track - but manageable - and was thinking of keeping them -however your suggestion might sway me. The issue was the converted FLY E-30's with better tires and Olifer chassis (same motors and in line) will eat up any of the slot.it s -so I need to make them a little more 'loose' - and right now, they are on better rubber than the OEM DTM ones...
Got the Gavin car from Pendles on Wed. - so beautiful - almost want to shelf queen it. Then did a bit of YouTube surfing and saw Ollie get centerpunched at Mugello - so I figure I can risk racing it! Have a great weekend!
Got the Gavin car from Pendles on Wed. - so beautiful - almost want to shelf queen it. Then did a bit of YouTube surfing and saw Ollie get centerpunched at Mugello - so I figure I can risk racing it! Have a great weekend!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)