4th-Apr-22, 05:52 AM
Some photos and times from the Meet'n'Greet afternoon at Shenanigans Raceway.
I've also turned the chicane module around 180 degrees so that the chicane is now on the outside with a nice long straight on the inside of the track. Flow's pretty good I think.
We ran a 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper Fuel Race followed by another straight up 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper Race.
Was great to see Ian's track times, no doubt these will become even better once he is back in the slot racing.
I've also turned the chicane module around 180 degrees so that the chicane is now on the outside with a nice long straight on the inside of the track. Flow's pretty good I think.
We ran a 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper Fuel Race followed by another straight up 1:24 BRM Mini Cooper Race.
Was great to see Ian's track times, no doubt these will become even better once he is back in the slot racing.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)