23rd-Mar-22, 11:35 PM
I've used the 5262BLACK (4) 19.8x10 for 15.9-16.5 wheels on a couple of cars, the last of which was Slot Rally last week. I predicted they'd be great for such purpose and wasn't disappointed.
Tonight I've prepped a pair of 5265BLACK (4) 19.5x13 for F1 wheels for my NSR F1
Truing these is a long winded exercise, NSR Ultragrips are a piece of cake in comparison, my Hudy truer couldn't cope but my RSM3 managed with 180 grit wet & dry with water brushed on the tyres.
They feel hard wearing like Supergrips but grippy like Ultragrips. They also need careful handling when fitting on a wheel as they permanently stretch unlike the other rubber types from NSR that spring back.
I'll give the NSR F1 a run tomorrow to see if lap times compare to well treated NSR Ultras.
...one thing that is in their favour, although treating seems to help they don't really need any.
Tonight I've prepped a pair of 5265BLACK (4) 19.5x13 for F1 wheels for my NSR F1
Truing these is a long winded exercise, NSR Ultragrips are a piece of cake in comparison, my Hudy truer couldn't cope but my RSM3 managed with 180 grit wet & dry with water brushed on the tyres.
They feel hard wearing like Supergrips but grippy like Ultragrips. They also need careful handling when fitting on a wheel as they permanently stretch unlike the other rubber types from NSR that spring back.
I'll give the NSR F1 a run tomorrow to see if lap times compare to well treated NSR Ultras.
...one thing that is in their favour, although treating seems to help they don't really need any.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)