19th-Jun-19, 05:29 AM
Ah, now that helps make sense of the dimensions I've seen quoted. Maybe I jumped too soon but I've ordered three different sizes of the Slot.it P6's from Pendle's and am in the process of ordering a 'sample pack' of Urethanes, up to eight different size sets to try out on my rather mixed bag of cars.
All were bought second hand apart from a new MSC Metro, which was on sale at said Pendle's. So, they range from an old F40 and 962 through to the newer BMW Z4 and Mercedes McLaren, as well as other slot car manufacturers cars that took my fancy. No logic in buying, just price and what caught my eye either body style, graphics or engineering-wise.
All were bought second hand apart from a new MSC Metro, which was on sale at said Pendle's. So, they range from an old F40 and 962 through to the newer BMW Z4 and Mercedes McLaren, as well as other slot car manufacturers cars that took my fancy. No logic in buying, just price and what caught my eye either body style, graphics or engineering-wise.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)