Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro
#14

Thanks Phil,
If you do find any of John's 's modern  1/32 cars in your stock (typically, ortmans , scaleauto guide and often, a red devil motor) please let me know. 
I'm specifically looking for his group five car, a green capri with a bright "orbital re entry" flare  across the front. Likely a flatsix anglewinder but I can't be sure of that.
If you have it, I'll definitely take it. 

For us, this is LSC heritage. We want to bring John's cars home to wood green. 
I'll be at Orpington Bigsmile and I'll be as early as I can  Cool
Alan
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 3rd-Mar-22, 11:31 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Mr.M - 3rd-Mar-22, 12:16 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by KensRedZed - 3rd-Mar-22, 01:45 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 4th-Mar-22, 09:25 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Kevan - 4th-Mar-22, 10:53 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by merkit the grof - 6th-Mar-22, 08:26 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by KensRedZed - 6th-Mar-22, 01:51 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 5th-Mar-22, 02:10 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Kevan - 5th-Mar-22, 07:12 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 10th-Mar-22, 09:07 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by steveaca - 13th-Mar-22, 05:59 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 13th-Mar-22, 10:04 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by scaleslotcars - 17th-Mar-22, 11:15 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 18th-Mar-22, 08:21 AM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Nonfractal - 11th-Oct-24, 12:02 PM
RE: Cut'n'Shut (ChopShopped ) Camaro - by Anthony B - 14th-Oct-24, 12:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)