Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jaguar XJ220 - Have you ever wondered??
#1

Hello all, apologies for the click-bait title, I don't usually stoop that low.

I have often wondered why Scalextric chose to put a co-driver in their XJ220. Have Googled several times to see if one ever competed in a rally (traditional discipline requiring co-driver) but have never found anything. Yes, XJ220 occasionaly participate in modern day vanity events but the Scalextric crew are proper race-crew. I believe that every Scalextric XJ220 has the same interior.

Does anyone have any info as to why Scalextric did this?

Leo

   

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Jaguar XJ220 - Have you ever wondered?? - by Scuderia_Turini - 17th-Mar-22, 12:42 PM
RE: Jaguar XJ220 - Have you ever wondered?? - by woodcote - 17th-Mar-22, 12:48 PM
RE: Jaguar XJ220 - Have you ever wondered?? - by KensRedZed - 17th-Mar-22, 03:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)