9th-Mar-22, 10:31 AM
(8th-Mar-22, 08:11 AM)woodcote Wrote: Hopefully just for now Johnno. With all the Covid distruption in Australia, I'm amazed you've kept a brand new and small group going so successfully. You should be proud.
Who knows what opportunities may arise when things get back to normal in NSW? It'll certainly give the option to publicise slot car racing, take a track to local community events etc. That could be the basis for NSWSCG 2.0.
Covid certainly hasn't helped things for any industry the world over. I will keep posting the track and hobby in the local social media groups in the hope to attract more people.
I'd like to and have considered taking the track to local events, donating any collected monies to the charity, just getting assistance to move and operate the track on the event day is lacking :( still trying to sort this one out

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)