Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

LMM Renault 5 Alpine Group 2, second overall Tour de Corse 1979
#2

That does look even nicer than in the publicity shots  Thumbup

I’d included it in the Digest for tomorrow - and I shall now add a link to this thread.

One question - how do the LMM Renault 5s perform? Are they fun - or all show? I was very tempted by the Calberson cars, but a Gitanes livery is almost irresistible.
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
LMM Renault 5 Alpine Group 2, second overall Tour de Corse 1979 - by rallyhub - 6th-Mar-22, 08:15 AM
RE: LMM Renault 5 Alpine Group 2, second overall Tour de Corse 1979 - by woodcote - 6th-Mar-22, 06:14 PM
RE: LMM Renault 5 Alpine Group 2, second overall Tour de Corse 1979 - by rallyhub - 6th-Mar-22, 10:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rallyhub
26th-Feb-22, 08:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)