Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

No lap count on Pit stop
#1

I’ve moved my Arc Pro to ‘within’ the pit lane now that I’m using the Magic Arc app. 

I’ve got the setting on to count a lap if a car goes into the pits. 

But - the laps are not being counted. 

What could I be doing wrong?
[+] 1 member Likes mediaboy's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
No lap count on Pit stop - by mediaboy - 18th-Feb-22, 06:04 PM
RE: No lap count on Pit stop - by woodcote - 18th-Feb-22, 06:14 PM
RE: No lap count on Pit stop - by mediaboy - 18th-Feb-22, 07:25 PM
RE: No lap count on Pit stop - by david950 - 27th-Jun-22, 06:04 PM
RE: No lap count on Pit stop - by jraggio - 14th-Mar-23, 03:00 PM
RE: No lap count on Pit stop - by jraggio - 15th-Mar-23, 01:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)