17th-Jun-19, 06:35 AM
I know it's a big ask but is there a 'best go to' tyre manufacturer for racing 1/32 magless cars on a 100'+ Scalextric Sport club track?
NSR? Slot.It? An independent 'cottage industry' manufacturer? Others?
Apart from my one new car, an MSC Metro, I have a mixed bunch of second hand cars from Avant Slot, Carrera, Fly, GSlot, ScaleAuto, Scalextric, SCX, Monogram, MG Vanquish, Ninco and NSR.
It looks as if every manufacturer has their own rim design too
- or do they?
I'd prefer UK availability, as personal import costs are getting silly.
NSR? Slot.It? An independent 'cottage industry' manufacturer? Others?
Apart from my one new car, an MSC Metro, I have a mixed bunch of second hand cars from Avant Slot, Carrera, Fly, GSlot, ScaleAuto, Scalextric, SCX, Monogram, MG Vanquish, Ninco and NSR.
It looks as if every manufacturer has their own rim design too
- or do they?I'd prefer UK availability, as personal import costs are getting silly.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)