6th-Feb-22, 08:48 AM
I began to work on the other side of the bridge
As I decided to choose bricks instead of concretes, I found the following pattern to "build" my walls :
![[Image: mur-03-58cd814.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files114/3/d/b/mur-03-58cd814.jpg)
Here is the result :
- From tunnel entrance :
![[Image: p1110123-58ce3b9.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files114/a/f/4/p1110123-58ce3b9.jpg)
- From the timing bridge :
![[Image: p1110125-58ce3bd.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files112/d/6/9/p1110125-58ce3bd.jpg)
- And the exit of the tunnel :
![[Image: p1110128-58ce3c3.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files113/5/4/c/p1110128-58ce3c3.jpg)
On this last picture, you can see a second TV tower I received a few weeks ago ; it came with a third TV tower and more than 100 people for the pit lane and the stands to come
To be continued ...
As I decided to choose bricks instead of concretes, I found the following pattern to "build" my walls :
![[Image: mur-03-58cd814.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files114/3/d/b/mur-03-58cd814.jpg)
Here is the result :
- From tunnel entrance :
![[Image: p1110123-58ce3b9.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files114/a/f/4/p1110123-58ce3b9.jpg)
- From the timing bridge :
![[Image: p1110125-58ce3bd.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files112/d/6/9/p1110125-58ce3bd.jpg)
- And the exit of the tunnel :
![[Image: p1110128-58ce3c3.jpg]](http://img.xooimage.com/files113/5/4/c/p1110128-58ce3c3.jpg)
On this last picture, you can see a second TV tower I received a few weeks ago ; it came with a third TV tower and more than 100 people for the pit lane and the stands to come
To be continued ...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)