31st-Jan-22, 02:44 PM
Hi all,
I showed a mate the VW I'm building and it got his juices running to fish out his old tracks he has.
Attached is both sets, his cars are in pretty good nick and he's got a few odd ball cars which are cool.
Both have been in the loft for quite some time and there is some surface rust on parts of the track.
Is there any tips of how to remove it, obviously I wouldn't think you'd use anything abrasive?
Any advice would be appreciated to resurrect these two old tracks.
Cheers
I showed a mate the VW I'm building and it got his juices running to fish out his old tracks he has.
Attached is both sets, his cars are in pretty good nick and he's got a few odd ball cars which are cool.
Both have been in the loft for quite some time and there is some surface rust on parts of the track.
Is there any tips of how to remove it, obviously I wouldn't think you'd use anything abrasive?
Any advice would be appreciated to resurrect these two old tracks.
Cheers

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)