30th-Jan-22, 11:01 PM
It was a brilliant race - especially for the two Pro classes, DPI and GTD Pro. Barely a dull moment - and I had to drag myself away for a few hours sleep last night.
This is the final few minutes of the 24 hours - GT racing at its absolute best…
I do like the new GT regs, with both classes exactly the same - apart from the Pro drivers and the factory support. That was worth four laps at the end of 24 hours. A good send off for the DPI era, with the start of the IMSA/ACO convergence starting in 2023. It didn’t look like an Acura 1-2 until late on. I’m looking forward to seeing what all the manufacturers do with the new classes.
I love Le Mans, but I really do need to got to the Rolex 24 one year too.
This is the final few minutes of the 24 hours - GT racing at its absolute best…
I do like the new GT regs, with both classes exactly the same - apart from the Pro drivers and the factory support. That was worth four laps at the end of 24 hours. A good send off for the DPI era, with the start of the IMSA/ACO convergence starting in 2023. It didn’t look like an Acura 1-2 until late on. I’m looking forward to seeing what all the manufacturers do with the new classes.
I love Le Mans, but I really do need to got to the Rolex 24 one year too.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)