30th-Jan-22, 08:11 AM
It was sitting in the to do pile because i could not decide what to do with the windshield ,which was part of the body
My first attempt was to vacform a windshield
I didnt like it so i went a different route.I 3d printed in resin the roof of the cockpit
and glued it in place then i stripped and repainted the whole car I also cutoff the original cockpit which was also part of the body
Then i 3d printed moulds for the cockpit and the windshield and vacformed them.
I 3d printed chassis,rims(both FDM) and guide and inserts(both SLA).I cast tyres in urethane (Smooth-on).
Decals were printed on white inkjet decal paper.
My first attempt was to vacform a windshield
I didnt like it so i went a different route.I 3d printed in resin the roof of the cockpit
and glued it in place then i stripped and repainted the whole car I also cutoff the original cockpit which was also part of the body
Then i 3d printed moulds for the cockpit and the windshield and vacformed them.
I 3d printed chassis,rims(both FDM) and guide and inserts(both SLA).I cast tyres in urethane (Smooth-on).
Decals were printed on white inkjet decal paper.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)