27th-Jan-22, 02:43 PM
Hi,
We are proud to announce that we are holding our Spring Stages on Sunday May 8th.
You can enter up to 4 cars. £4 per car.
We will run 3 classes :-
Classic (up to 1979)
80’s / 90’s
Modern (2000 onwards)
I will post the the full rules in the next few weeks. The rules will be to Slot rally UK spec.
Stages will be MDF routed, Ninco tarmac, raid, snow and Scalextric.
I will post pictures of the stages too.
Refreshments and snacks will be available throughout the day.
Our address is :-
The Workhouse
1 Hatherleigh Place
Union road
Abergavenny
NP7 7RL
Any questions please ask.
We are proud to announce that we are holding our Spring Stages on Sunday May 8th.
You can enter up to 4 cars. £4 per car.
We will run 3 classes :-
Classic (up to 1979)
80’s / 90’s
Modern (2000 onwards)
I will post the the full rules in the next few weeks. The rules will be to Slot rally UK spec.
Stages will be MDF routed, Ninco tarmac, raid, snow and Scalextric.
I will post pictures of the stages too.
Refreshments and snacks will be available throughout the day.
Our address is :-
The Workhouse
1 Hatherleigh Place
Union road
Abergavenny
NP7 7RL
Any questions please ask.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)