22nd-Jan-22, 01:56 AM
I used to have a 7'-foot HO drag-race test track in the basement (12'-foot total length with shut-down area). It helped me figure out the T-jet style chassis.
It had to be taken down for renovations before more testing could be done. The floor was not very level, so new concrete was poured.
The new hallway floor is now level from one end to the other. It measures 24'-feet, 3"-inches.
Looking the other way. The workshop is 12' x 15'. A catch-box can fit in the workshop if needed.
Ideas are brewing. The new drag-race track has to be made in 3 x 8'-foot sections that can be lifted off the floor, and set on a shelf on the left wall where the old track used to reside.
Max Trax is nice if I could afford to ship it into Canada. I may need to invent something.
Meanwhile, the basement renovation continues.
Ken
It had to be taken down for renovations before more testing could be done. The floor was not very level, so new concrete was poured.
The new hallway floor is now level from one end to the other. It measures 24'-feet, 3"-inches.
Looking the other way. The workshop is 12' x 15'. A catch-box can fit in the workshop if needed.
Ideas are brewing. The new drag-race track has to be made in 3 x 8'-foot sections that can be lifted off the floor, and set on a shelf on the left wall where the old track used to reside.
Max Trax is nice if I could afford to ship it into Canada. I may need to invent something.
Meanwhile, the basement renovation continues.
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)