Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hornby share price soars after Henry de Zoete joins the board
#9

(13th-Jan-22, 11:04 PM)KBazzer Wrote:  Scorplus says

"My main point is " I don't like Scalextric

No mate love it, long time, just been watching the scene for 15 years. Grew up on Scaley. Had massive 4 lane track lots of great memories. My best track ever was a 33mm digital Scaley track. I’ve dedicated lots of time to improve the system and made alternatives. Love the cars, the heritage, I’ve been inside Margate and seen their wholesale area, their manufacturing facilities still in place from the 60s to until they moved to China. Met CEO, talked to their developers.
Maybe if you listen you might get a real understanding.

It’s because I love Scalextric I’m disappointed in how the company is being run into the ground. The end game is they close up shop if they continue as is. No one here wants that.
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
22nd-Feb-23, 11:36 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
15th-Apr-21, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)