31st-Dec-21, 11:06 PM
Contacting Pendles would be my first port of call. I’m not sure about the Policar motor - if it is a direct replacement for the Toyota and Subaru ‘Homeracer’ cars, they feel more powerful than a 13k. Pendles can confirm and probably suggest something suitable.
I have a feeling Staffs are official distributors for Cartrix in the UK, so a message to Steve would also be an idea. If there are any spare motors knocking around, he will do everything he can to get one for you.
Looking for a can-drive S-can for a couple of George Turner 50s F1 cars, I ended up with the Carrera Evolution can. Although rated at 18k, it isn’t very torquey and might be another alternative to look at.
I have a feeling Staffs are official distributors for Cartrix in the UK, so a message to Steve would also be an idea. If there are any spare motors knocking around, he will do everything he can to get one for you.
Looking for a can-drive S-can for a couple of George Turner 50s F1 cars, I ended up with the Carrera Evolution can. Although rated at 18k, it isn’t very torquey and might be another alternative to look at.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)