31st-Dec-21, 07:45 PM
Hi, a bit of a random one....
I have a number of the Cartrix Formula 1 cars, some purchased new, others second hand.
One of these had been modified, the previous owner stuck two nasty magnets under the car
The poor little motor would have been working overtime, with a ridiculous amount of magnetic grip to overcome. It has, of course, burnt itself out.
I can't find a replacement Cartrix TX1 motor anywhere. I don't want something vastly different to my other Cartrix Formula 1 cars, so where next? It needs to be can end, not bell end and about 13k rpm.
Pendle list a Slot it V12 motor at 13,600, any one know if this would be suitable, or has anyone done a similar motor swap....
Thanks,
Pip
I have a number of the Cartrix Formula 1 cars, some purchased new, others second hand.
One of these had been modified, the previous owner stuck two nasty magnets under the car
The poor little motor would have been working overtime, with a ridiculous amount of magnetic grip to overcome. It has, of course, burnt itself out.
I can't find a replacement Cartrix TX1 motor anywhere. I don't want something vastly different to my other Cartrix Formula 1 cars, so where next? It needs to be can end, not bell end and about 13k rpm.
Pendle list a Slot it V12 motor at 13,600, any one know if this would be suitable, or has anyone done a similar motor swap....
Thanks,
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)