29th-Dec-21, 05:08 AM
Tonight some additional photos, now we are last how it was done
I forgot to mention the display cabinets. I designed them and had them built by a local Perspex company. The last photos shows the drawers of loaners cars for our club race classes. We provide 4 different lane assigned cars for each class so a new person can turn up with nothing but a smile and still get to race competitive cars. I think I a. Over 1,750 cars in collection and about 200+ loaner cars.
I forgot to mention the display cabinets. I designed them and had them built by a local Perspex company. The last photos shows the drawers of loaners cars for our club race classes. We provide 4 different lane assigned cars for each class so a new person can turn up with nothing but a smile and still get to race competitive cars. I think I a. Over 1,750 cars in collection and about 200+ loaner cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)