28th-Dec-21, 09:15 AM
Nice summary Joel!! And I agree as I have experienced this as well.
I am no tech genius and so my question is why/how does silicone do this? If it 'cleans' the track, I assume it must pick up some kind of coating, and yet sillies do not seem to lose grip.?
I guess the answer is - if 1 driver uses sillies - everyone must - or none use it at all (as per Roncole and Bordo), and as Urethanes are so freely available there is no excuse not to use only them if thats what the rules state.
I am no tech genius and so my question is why/how does silicone do this? If it 'cleans' the track, I assume it must pick up some kind of coating, and yet sillies do not seem to lose grip.?
I guess the answer is - if 1 driver uses sillies - everyone must - or none use it at all (as per Roncole and Bordo), and as Urethanes are so freely available there is no excuse not to use only them if thats what the rules state.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)