Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Making headlight covers
#4

I wish I knew, boys! But in this neck of the woods (Sweden) these are seldom seen. I was happy to grab a wreck...
They are likely more easily found in the New World at your side of the pond, Ken.

As you may know, the  Lola moulds seem to be lost. Unlike many of the Monogram models, it was never taken over by MRRC to be reproduced.

Btw, the MRRC bodies now seem to slowly disappear from the market. Banghead 

I am glad I got some of them while I could...

   

Carver
[+] 2 members Like Carver's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Making headlight covers - by Carver - 27th-Nov-21, 02:37 PM
RE: Making headlight covers - by KensRedZed - 27th-Nov-21, 05:52 PM
RE: Making headlight covers - by Fluff - 28th-Nov-21, 07:40 AM
RE: Making headlight covers - by Carver - 28th-Nov-21, 08:03 AM
RE: Making headlight covers - by john roche - 29th-Nov-21, 10:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
31st-Aug-23, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Kevan
13th-Dec-22, 12:29 PM
Last Post by HelioMagalhaes
3rd-Nov-20, 01:34 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
20th-Jul-20, 07:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)