5th-Nov-21, 09:24 AM
Firstly - there will be a lot of the same people selling at both, although Gaydon will attract a few more smaller vendors from the Midlands and North of England. And because the two are so close together, Orpington might be a bit more 'London & South East' oriented this time.
Phil Smith published this preliminary list for Orpington on Facebook...
I've asked Roger Barker to send us a list for Gaydon, which I'll post when I get it. I know that Jesús Cobo from SRC is coming over with some new stuff to show.
If I were choosing one for this month - I'd definitely go to Gaydon and then book a trip to Orpington on 10 April 2022 and back to Gaydon next May. And don't forget the NSCC Milton Keynes swapmeet on 20 Feb
Phil Smith published this preliminary list for Orpington on Facebook...
Quote:the slot outlet
graham perris
roger barker
paul blows
scaleslotcars.com
kevin bennet
viking slot car club
pete shepard
nscc
mike flight
darren mcHarg
john gavin
john couser
geoff spencer
robert campling
martyn hey
joel thura
steve cannon, aka triplex
clive mills
alan mcdonald
I've asked Roger Barker to send us a list for Gaydon, which I'll post when I get it. I know that Jesús Cobo from SRC is coming over with some new stuff to show.
If I were choosing one for this month - I'd definitely go to Gaydon and then book a trip to Orpington on 10 April 2022 and back to Gaydon next May. And don't forget the NSCC Milton Keynes swapmeet on 20 Feb

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)