30th-Oct-21, 08:15 AM
Glad you got this all sorted out.
Now that you have a spare handset, you might consider trying oxigen digital racing.
I have 2 SCP2s.
One is permanently set up with a metal cartridge for club racing.
One is permanently set up with the oxigen digital.
I take both to DiSCA events and have a spare oxigen cartridge just in case we have any kind of problems with the handset.
(We have never had any problems with the handsets)
Alan
Now that you have a spare handset, you might consider trying oxigen digital racing.
I have 2 SCP2s.
One is permanently set up with a metal cartridge for club racing.
One is permanently set up with the oxigen digital.
I take both to DiSCA events and have a spare oxigen cartridge just in case we have any kind of problems with the handset.
(We have never had any problems with the handsets)
Alan

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)