17th-Oct-21, 12:17 PM
Finally !
This has to rate as my longest pre order ever (well, to date at least, I expect the MR Slotcar XJ220's will give it a run for the money
).
I got the Brut/Faberge livery when stocks looked low in April, and then pre ordered this. At the time is was slated for a May/June release.
My poor Brut Capri has been sat in its box with new tyres,axles,gears awaiting fitment until this arrives.
Doubtless it will need a bit of bracing, as I find most new Scalextric inline's do, to run on my track smoothly. The 2 XJS's are in the que for that work too
This has to rate as my longest pre order ever (well, to date at least, I expect the MR Slotcar XJ220's will give it a run for the money
).I got the Brut/Faberge livery when stocks looked low in April, and then pre ordered this. At the time is was slated for a May/June release.
My poor Brut Capri has been sat in its box with new tyres,axles,gears awaiting fitment until this arrives.
Doubtless it will need a bit of bracing, as I find most new Scalextric inline's do, to run on my track smoothly. The 2 XJS's are in the que for that work too

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)