8th-Oct-21, 12:10 PM
Chris - wonderful work as usual
Not sure I agree with you on the winning races bit. Back in 2002 I bought a 1/32nd version of this car off a dealer and my son who was then 13, raced it in Bordo. He can second by a hairs breadth against racers like PDL and some UK champs. Car was superb.
It had a pin guide and a Pitman 196B motor, with independently rotating from wheels.
I also had a go at the same kit :
Not in the same class as yours (ignore split tyre - happened as I took the pic :) )
Not sure I agree with you on the winning races bit. Back in 2002 I bought a 1/32nd version of this car off a dealer and my son who was then 13, raced it in Bordo. He can second by a hairs breadth against racers like PDL and some UK champs. Car was superb.
It had a pin guide and a Pitman 196B motor, with independently rotating from wheels.
I also had a go at the same kit :
Not in the same class as yours (ignore split tyre - happened as I took the pic :) )

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)