11th-Sep-21, 09:17 AM
(8th-Mar-21, 10:22 PM)73emgee Wrote:(3rd-Mar-21, 09:12 AM)JasonB Wrote: Sounds good, let us know how it goes, feel free to post a link for coverage, and of course, good luck.
Well everything went pretty smooth for the first time, not perfect but I'm satisfied. Here a link to the saved stream showing Race Coordinator, OBS, and YouTube all working together.
GPd 2021 Race Link
I've been reading and following this along, the real issue I foresee is as a host I have bugger all time left to do anything else, including finishing one cup of coffee as others aren't versed in computers and software etc.
Wondering what the chance would be of obtaining your settings that I could import or use as a guide to setting something like this up.
I am running RC, I've dl'd OBS, YouTube is an issue as they like closing accounts for no reason, they won't even acknowledge they have done this, just bam.. account closed.
I do have a high end gaming laptop that has more than enough processing capabilities, I'd have to look into webcams maybe if these two I have here don't work.
Could be useful to list the hardware that was used, specifically the webcams. I've installed two monitors and one projector to my track, photos for reference. I did start recording using Windows Camera software, this comes with time limitations and automatically stops after set period or video size, I wasn't too pleased with the attempt, though I did learn that I can't run everything and be the host, too many little things to do that come together.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)