29th-Aug-21, 07:57 PM
Hi Top Down,
Thank you for your kind words. The paint is to the credit of AW. I just slammed it a little.
I took the liberty to lower the Impala a bit more. That required removing the inner decks from the window.
I could not do much about the rake. The center line going down the trunk lid makes the plastic quite thick in that area.
The original height.
It actually sits a bit lower than the Belvedere. More chassis can be seen under the Plymouth.
We also upgraded the rear tires to Goodyear. Let's go street racing!
Thank you for your kind words. The paint is to the credit of AW. I just slammed it a little.
I took the liberty to lower the Impala a bit more. That required removing the inner decks from the window.
I could not do much about the rake. The center line going down the trunk lid makes the plastic quite thick in that area.
The original height.
It actually sits a bit lower than the Belvedere. More chassis can be seen under the Plymouth.
We also upgraded the rear tires to Goodyear. Let's go street racing!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)