Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Revel E type modifications.
#4

Thanks gents.

@rallyhub    Generally sprung guides are detrimental on my track, the only cars I have retained them on is the Revoslots as their chassis weight seems to negate any bad effects.
Maybe being front motored that could be worth investigating.

@ KensRedZed    Thanks for the tip, I haven't really messed with tuning front motored cars before, and just assumed I needed weight at the back to counter the weight up front and give me traction and braking. As over half the weight I added is in the little magnet hatch underneath, I can play about with that fairly easily.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Revel E type modifications. - by Savage GT - 26th-Aug-21, 02:17 PM
RE: Revel E type modifications. - by rallyhub - 26th-Aug-21, 03:29 PM
RE: Revel E type modifications. - by KensRedZed - 26th-Aug-21, 11:40 PM
RE: Revel E type modifications. - by Savage GT - 27th-Aug-21, 05:38 AM
RE: Revel E type modifications. - by Mitch58 - 27th-Aug-21, 01:59 PM
RE: Revel E type modifications. - by Nonfractal - 28th-Aug-21, 10:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ho Lee Kow
9th-Jul-20, 11:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)