26th-Aug-21, 08:20 PM
A friend and influence by the name of Bill (Model Murdering) inspired me to think about slamming a T-jet style body.
I received a gift of two identical 1958 Plymouth Belvedere bodies in lime green with blue flames. Perfect to compare. Thanks again, Pete!
The first one was made using a new chassis, wheels, and tires. The blue chassis matches the flames. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
I have been collecting Tuff Ones wheels/tires for a while now. Everything goes into a drawer.
I took 2-sets of front wheels and cut the inner hubs down to size. Installed them with narrow axles. Then chopped a huge amount from each body post.
A slight difference from the original height.
That's my tinkering for today. Thanks for looking.
I received a gift of two identical 1958 Plymouth Belvedere bodies in lime green with blue flames. Perfect to compare. Thanks again, Pete!
The first one was made using a new chassis, wheels, and tires. The blue chassis matches the flames. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
I have been collecting Tuff Ones wheels/tires for a while now. Everything goes into a drawer.
I took 2-sets of front wheels and cut the inner hubs down to size. Installed them with narrow axles. Then chopped a huge amount from each body post.
A slight difference from the original height.
That's my tinkering for today. Thanks for looking.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)