Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

my first layout
#1

hello everyone, my name is Paolo, I live in Genoa (Italy). I am an old lover of electric trains (indoor G scale) and a few months ago I started the construction of a very small scalextric track in 1.32 scale (3 meters by 65cm). the photo of the hairpin bend (with support poles) is from yesterday, the others from a week ago. I think I'm at a good point, I'm finishing a bit of everything, I still lack some road signs, I'm waiting for 5 trees, then I'll put bushes, some figures (tourists / photographers), and various dust on the track. I wanted to take a disused road, almost abandoned, built on a track that was previously used as a race track, even in formula 1. My source of inspiration is the old track of Charade, in my opinion the most beautiful ever. a warm greeting to all, Paolo


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                           
[+] 7 members Like paolo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
my first layout - by paolo - 26th-Aug-21, 10:15 AM
RE: my first layout - by BAracer - 26th-Aug-21, 10:20 AM
RE: my first layout - by Anthony B - 26th-Aug-21, 10:25 AM
RE: my first layout - by 964rh - 26th-Aug-21, 11:32 AM
RE: my first layout - by Carver - 26th-Aug-21, 02:57 PM
RE: my first layout - by KensRedZed - 26th-Aug-21, 11:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
6th-Feb-22, 11:14 PM
Last Post by GT Sprite
29th-Oct-20, 01:09 PM
Last Post by dkaeser1
12th-Jun-20, 05:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)