15th-Aug-21, 11:41 AM
I'll measure the Escort later and let you know ,the weight I don't know yet but will post it up when the cutting out is finished .
Controlling the thickness is very bit and miss because of the age of the resin and it's taking an age to go off .I think I the roof is going to be too thick ,the resin pools there when you think I it's stopped flowing ,next time I will leave the mould the other way up ,maybe a faster setting resin would work better
Any way will keep you all posted of progress
Steve
Controlling the thickness is very bit and miss because of the age of the resin and it's taking an age to go off .I think I the roof is going to be too thick ,the resin pools there when you think I it's stopped flowing ,next time I will leave the mould the other way up ,maybe a faster setting resin would work better
Any way will keep you all posted of progress
Steve

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)