14th-Aug-21, 07:52 PM
Well as it says ,my first go at slush casting ,.
The moulds were made by Lloyd of 1\43 game ,although they are 1\32 scale !!!!
I had some resin that was nearing its end of shelf life and used that ,not sure if it would set .
They have turned out a lot better then a thought ,I may have used a bit too much resin but it seem hard to judge the amount ,more will show on the thickness when I cut out the wheel arches and window .One is an Escort ,can anybody identify the other?
Lloyd is exempt for this ,he made the mould .
The moulds were made by Lloyd of 1\43 game ,although they are 1\32 scale !!!!
I had some resin that was nearing its end of shelf life and used that ,not sure if it would set .
They have turned out a lot better then a thought ,I may have used a bit too much resin but it seem hard to judge the amount ,more will show on the thickness when I cut out the wheel arches and window .One is an Escort ,can anybody identify the other?
Lloyd is exempt for this ,he made the mould .

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)