Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SlotiT Motors
#10

(14th-Aug-21, 07:18 PM)chrisguyw Wrote:  Gordon, Don Siegel lives in France, and would very likely know where to source the ProSlot motors locally, if there is a local source. If you know him, I am sure he would be happy to help, or, if you do not know him , I will be happy to ask.

Cheers
Chris Walker
Don and I are team mates! AAR....the modern version of AngloAmericanRacers! I think of  him as a friend too.

Here we are with me looking somewhat grumpy after our car was almost destroyed by being put in the wrong lane on a 16 metre straight!
   

He doesn't do modern stuff being strictly a retro guy. I am really as well but we had a race at Bordeaux (Bordo) a couple of years ago which was for modern cars and I had to buy a couple specially. I fitted both - one SlotiT Ferrari and the Thunderslot McLaren with NSR Shark 32 motors. They went OK. The Thunderslot is now dragging on one side at the back so I need some new tyres.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SlotiT Motors - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-21, 11:30 AM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by Anthony B - 14th-Aug-21, 11:53 AM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by Savage GT - 14th-Aug-21, 01:50 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-21, 02:45 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by chrisguyw - 14th-Aug-21, 02:56 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-21, 03:42 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by chrisguyw - 14th-Aug-21, 06:59 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-21, 07:09 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by chrisguyw - 14th-Aug-21, 07:18 PM
RE: SlotiT Motors - by Gordon Steadman - 14th-Aug-21, 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
23rd-Jan-25, 07:38 AM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Jun-24, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)