14th-Aug-21, 07:14 PM
Hi,
I put the application in for Melton, but all I have heard since is having to "AGREE" to the T&Cs.
While we are all waiting, I did throw together a set of technical regulations for these cars, which you can find below;
http://www.slotcar.club/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SCC_NSR_997-Technical_v0.1_Draft.pdf
As I explained (in more detail) on the 'other' forum, there are 10 clubs in the UK who were lucky enough to be selected. This would be the perfect opportunity to get a standardised technical regulation going between a large number of UK clubs. This could then hopefully promote some closer clubs ties and enable people to visit and race at tracks they would not usually have the cars to compete.
It would be good to get at least a couple of clubs interested, but so far, nothing!
If any one has any feedback on the regulations or if you could help persuade other clubs members to think about participating, that would be great.
Cheers
James
I put the application in for Melton, but all I have heard since is having to "AGREE" to the T&Cs.
While we are all waiting, I did throw together a set of technical regulations for these cars, which you can find below;
http://www.slotcar.club/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SCC_NSR_997-Technical_v0.1_Draft.pdf
As I explained (in more detail) on the 'other' forum, there are 10 clubs in the UK who were lucky enough to be selected. This would be the perfect opportunity to get a standardised technical regulation going between a large number of UK clubs. This could then hopefully promote some closer clubs ties and enable people to visit and race at tracks they would not usually have the cars to compete.
It would be good to get at least a couple of clubs interested, but so far, nothing!
If any one has any feedback on the regulations or if you could help persuade other clubs members to think about participating, that would be great.
Cheers
James

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)