Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SCX Digital for sale
#1


  1.  I'm confused as to working with this site.  I have a lot of SCX Digital stuff including several full sets.  I have twenty digital cars and several practice cars including the yellow Corvette.  I have six handsets and also have the wireless handsets.  I have never got around to building a large scenic track and everything has been in storage. I have just about every option that was offered.  I would like to be rid of everything and anyone interested could give me a call at 360-378-5430 or email me at pooterjoe@rockisland.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SCX Digital for sale - by pooterjoe@rockisland.com - 13th-Aug-21, 05:27 AM
RE: SCX Digital for sale - by woodcote - 13th-Aug-21, 07:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GregK
15th-Apr-19, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)