Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WHO/digital 2022 plans
#4

Yes - if they're Scalextric. I have just added anther couple to the list which sneak in as being production GT cars - the E-Type Jag and MGB. There may be more I've missed - and I am as sure the list will grow after the 2022 catalogue is published.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WHO/digital 2022 plans - by woodcote - 11th-Aug-21, 07:32 AM
RE: WHO/digital 2022 plans - by woodcote - 11th-Aug-21, 07:59 AM
RE: WHO/digital 2022 plans - by BAracer - 11th-Aug-21, 12:49 PM
RE: WHO/digital 2022 plans - by woodcote - 11th-Aug-21, 03:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
21st-Aug-25, 08:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)