7th-Aug-21, 08:16 AM
I have some Tamiya TS-13 spray, and some Alclad II Klear Kote Gloss, Klear Kote Semi-Gloss and Aqua Gloss liquids.
For the fully built up yellow 205 body, where I just added numbers, I thought I would only need to dab some Klear Kote with a brush on the items I added.
For the 208 I was planning to use the Tamiya spray all over, in three mist coats.
This is all new to me so please feel free to offer advice, however basic!
For the fully built up yellow 205 body, where I just added numbers, I thought I would only need to dab some Klear Kote with a brush on the items I added.
For the 208 I was planning to use the Tamiya spray all over, in three mist coats.
This is all new to me so please feel free to offer advice, however basic!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)