Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question - Scalextric Club - ???
#8

Well after about 30 seconds of deliberation, I will not be joining. Decision based upon the fact that I am not at all interested in the 2020 car and basically its a case of buying that specific car to get membership. I can wait until the 2021 car is announced before I take advantage of the "exciting" and "exclusive" benefits that I can match elsewhere.

I guess the reality of Hornby's expectation is that they are not bothered.

I notice that the "Hornby Club" is only £28 and offers a "free loco", that's pretty much how the Racer club worked IIRC.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
- Scalextric Club - ??? - by Scuderia_Turini - 16th-May-19, 02:29 PM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by JasonB - 16th-May-19, 03:11 PM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by Scuderia_Turini - 16th-May-19, 03:41 PM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by woodcote - 16th-May-19, 05:28 PM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by Scuderia_Turini - 16th-May-19, 07:38 PM
RE: - Scalextric Club is Live - by Johnno - 18th-May-19, 08:10 AM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by woodcote - 21st-May-19, 08:02 AM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by Scuderia_Turini - 23rd-May-19, 08:58 AM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by woodcote - 24th-May-19, 03:40 PM
RE: - Scalextric Club - ??? - by Johnno - 24th-May-19, 11:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)