Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My 2020 Builds
#6

(29th-Jul-21, 09:56 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  Love it Dave - and Tractor pulling - awesome!!

How do you choose your subjects?
I was please in the way that the "sled" turned out. Always had it in my mind to build one. What is more the whole build was done with odds and ends that I had laying around. As is the "Sled" weighs 1000 grams. 
I just like to try out different ideas with my builds, so some or the vehicles that I build are a bit unusual to say the least.

Pulling Sled
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My 2020 Builds - by Dave D Stevens - 28th-Jul-21, 08:43 PM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by KensRedZed - 29th-Jul-21, 07:46 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by 964rh - 29th-Jul-21, 08:02 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by Dave D Stevens - 29th-Jul-21, 10:52 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by Anthony B - 29th-Jul-21, 09:56 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by Dave D Stevens - 29th-Jul-21, 11:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)