Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My 2020 Builds
#5

(29th-Jul-21, 08:02 AM)964rh Wrote:  Love the drifting tractor, think I may have just found my next build!!
The conversion was fairly easy, but due to the size of the wheels I should have found a bigger crown gear as it is ti high a gear as is, The tyres are the original hard plastic, so all to easy to drift. Once the "Toy Fairs and Swapmeets" restart I plan to look for a 1:32 scale tractor that has rubber tyres, as I have now found suitable motor gearbox units to provide lower gearing. More details on the New Holland T7040 here.

New Holland T7040
[+] 1 member Likes Dave D Stevens's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My 2020 Builds - by Dave D Stevens - 28th-Jul-21, 08:43 PM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by KensRedZed - 29th-Jul-21, 07:46 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by 964rh - 29th-Jul-21, 08:02 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by Dave D Stevens - 29th-Jul-21, 10:52 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by Anthony B - 29th-Jul-21, 09:56 AM
RE: My 2020 Builds - by Dave D Stevens - 29th-Jul-21, 11:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)