28th-Jul-21, 10:28 AM
Having asked the question about 4wd vs 2wd on here, and looking at the 4wd set up on the car, I have opted to go with 2wd. So replaced the plastic front wheels with metal, and removed the pulleys and belt. It all seemed very basic, so I thought I would start with what I am familiar with, but maybe add 4wd back at a later date should I feel like experimenting.
Off to Halfords at the weekend for some primer and paint.
Decals are on their way from 'rallye-miniature' in France.
Wheel inserts are going to be borrowed from my Scaleauto Z4 white kit.
Was going to keep the tyres as provided to see how they perform.
Have upgraded to a SRC sprung guide.
Lexan interior sorted.
Off to Halfords at the weekend for some primer and paint.
Decals are on their way from 'rallye-miniature' in France.
Wheel inserts are going to be borrowed from my Scaleauto Z4 white kit.
Was going to keep the tyres as provided to see how they perform.
Have upgraded to a SRC sprung guide.
Lexan interior sorted.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)