Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone gave me this recently
#2

Sadly I dont have the specific answer you need - I knew a STephen Hack - so it is either a surname or acronym for the team.

I must say I agree with you and have been collecting quite a few of the old airfix cars. Some of Barry Boors cars and others - just 'normals'.

Like the patina of your find!!
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Someone gave me this recently - by merkit the grof - 20th-Jul-21, 12:02 PM
RE: Someone gave me this recently - by Anthony B - 20th-Jul-21, 12:23 PM
RE: Someone gave me this recently - by merkit the grof - 20th-Jul-21, 01:27 PM
RE: Someone gave me this recently - by dvd3500 - 20th-Jul-21, 03:00 PM
RE: Someone gave me this recently - by merkit the grof - 20th-Jul-21, 05:29 PM
RE: Someone gave me this recently - by Scuderia_Turini - 21st-Jul-21, 10:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)